Friday, August 3, 2012

You GoGirl!

Next week I am going on vacation.  Since I’m a chronic over-packer, I was looking around on the web yesterday for tips on packing efficiently.  I stumbled across the site Packing Light (www.packinglight.net) where I learned about a very interesting (and by interesting I mean hilarious) travel product.

Under the “Ladies’ Travel Essentials” section I discovered the GoGirl Urinary Funnel. According to the site it is “a female urination device (sometimes called a FUD) that allows you to pee while standing up.”  A FUD, huh?  Hmm…tell me more.  The GoGirl is a funnel made from medical grade silicon that folds up into a 4 inch tube that can be, as the site points out, stored in a small purse.  It is easy to clean, has an “ergonomic fit” (which is so important in a urinary funnel) and it comes in either pink or camo green.  

The best part of the GoGirl is the instructions (shown below).  They inform the user on how best to hold the FUD, what happens if you apply too much pressure, and then provide a nice motivational tip that reads, and I quote:

Don’t get discouraged if you dribble the first time or two.  With a little practice GoGirl will work perfectly every time.

And really, aren’t we all just looking for a reliable FUD?  Well, actually no, but you GoGirl!

No comments:

Post a Comment