Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Two Hours of 916 Pages

Yesterday I learned that it takes nearly 2 hours to page through this year's September issue of Vogue.  I purchased the tome (it really is wonderfully huge) with plans to read it at the beach, but it seemed far too overwhelming to flip through while laying out in the sun, so I saved it for last night.  I sat down with the goal of just looking at each page.  I didn't read any of the articles or content (yet) and kept up a pretty steady pace.  It took me nearly two hours to page through all 916 pages!

While I need to go back to confirm, it appears that menswear is going to be popular this fall along with booties and purple nail polish.  Hmm...I'm now feeling like the information return for two hours time seems a little weak.  I guess you just can't quantify the enjoyment of looking at beautiful clothes on women with really weird hair.

I can only imagine what the articles have in store for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment